Cold Ash Parish Council has reviewed the position regarding children’s play areas and has concluded that they can now be opened. Signs will be displayed at each site providing guidance for users, in order to minimise the risk from Coronavirus.
The advice displayed at each site reads as follows:
For your own safety, the safety of your children and the safety of others, all parents, guardians, carers and users must read these simple instructions. Follow them carefully and plan ahead so that your visit is enjoyable and safe.
- This equipment is checked regularly for damage wear and tear it is not sanitised or disinfected.
- This is shared equipment used at your own risk.
- Do not use this equipment if you or any member of your household has coronavirus symptoms or is self- isolating.
- Make sure you have hand sanitiser with you before entering this play area.
- Encourage everyone in your family to wash their hands with hand sanitiser regularly and as a minimum before and after using the play area.
- Wash your hands when you get home and encourage children to avoid touching their faces.
- You MUST maintain social distancing from others unless they are from the same household – current advice is to maintain at least one metre.
- Some equipment can only be used by one child at a time whilst social distancing, please ensure your family waits at a safe distance if the equipment is in use. Or return later to use the equipment.
- Try to avoid busy times.
- If you are wearing disposable PPE please take it home with you or use bins provided.
- Please do not litter.